Anchor Text is the clickable text which sends you to another article.
<a href="http://www.example.com">Example </a>
Hyperlink vs Anchor Text
Hyperlink and Anchor Text are not different. Hyperlinks are links that transfer you to one page to another. According to Expert,
<a href=”http://www.example.com“> = This is Hyperlink
Example word</a> = This is Anchor Text
Anchor Text Types
It is a king of all anchor text. It shows the exact match of your keywords. Ex- Blogger wants to know about Seo. ‘SEO‘ is an exact keyword.
It connects with any brand name text which helps to find more about the brand. Example- You can learning Blogging from BlogsKnowledge. “Blogsknowledge” is a Brand name.
It includes a variation of keywords linked with another page. Keywords are “news report”
- My ‘news report’ Summary
- special ‘news report’ article
- Also read this ‘news report’ guide
Generic text is used as the anchor text. like- click here, read more, read also.
Any Anchor text that used as naked Url. Example
- www. earlynatural.com
Your Page image Alt Text is Image anchor text. Google use image alt txt as anchor text.
Practices of Good Anchor text
- The link must Provide value for users.
- Don’t try to fool your users from Text.
- Don’t use the same A.r. text again.
- Use intelligent text as a Hyperlink text.
- Make sure visitors can easily see the links in your content.
- Use minimum Anchor texts in a post.
Read also… Top 10 Off-Page SEO Techniques and Strategy