If you use Blogger.com and you used the Blogspot domain then You should need to Set the Custom domain name in Blogger. Blogger is a free platform but you should add some particular Domain name to make a popular and best blog.
A domain name is the main name of your website which helps to find your website in a worldwide web network. It is a necessary element to start a blog and website. Free domain name and custom domain name have a main difference.
Custom domain name Benefits
- You have a better introduction to web search tools. Web search tools (particularly Google) like to connect to root spaces instead of .blogspot.com or .wordpress.com areas.
- You can likewise expand your odds of getting an endorsement for your AdSense account.
- Provided a contact email like firstname.lastname@example.org as opposed to a Gmail or Yahoo email.
- You can plug your space name effortlessly as opposed to stating a long name.
- Root level areas are much progressively dependable according to clients. In the event that you are attempting to bring in cash blogging, you’ll have a lot simpler time with a custom area than you would with a free sub-space.
Process of Setup a Custom Domain in Blogger
Step-1: After the Purchase of Domain Name, You Should Go to the Blogger.com basic setting.
Publishing <> Blog Address <> Click on Setup a 3rd party URL.
Step-2: Click on setup a 3rd Party Url and add the domain name. You need to add a domain with www as a prefix.
Step-3: Setting your CNAME and A record for Blogspot custom Domain Name.
Go to Godaddy domain name > Go to product> select your Domain Name > Click on Add DNS
Step-4: Add Zone Record- select CNAME record & add both the record one by one from your BlogSpot setting screen. You can see images-
Step-5: Add one more and copy the second CNAME record
Step:6– You need to add 4 I.P. Addresses into your A record.
Four I.P. Address like this
Step-7: You need to tick on Redirect
After you set all settings. You should wait some time because its process takes time.
Read more… Best Free SEO Chrome Extensions
YOU HAVE EXPLAINED VERY WELL HOWEVER I ALREADY HAVE ADDED BUT, I DIDN’I FOUND SICH A GOOD GUIDE FOR ME.
CHECK MY WEBSITE FOR SURE.
your website is awesome. what you want to know?